Skip to content


Your cart is empty

[F.UN] ShinWoo - Play Mummy Series

Sale price$159.99 CAD

Size: Approximately 122mm including the base.

Play method: The overall texture is oily, with an aged appearance. The small cat is a magnetic accessory, and the paper roll base is detachable.

Normal color probability 84%, different color probability 16%.


Please fill in the questions below if you would like to receive a new arrival reminder for a specific series.